Should You Ignore FHA Homebuyers?
Buying a home? Click here to perform a full home search
Asking yourself “what is the value of my home” in today’s market?
Check out our Free Online Home Price Estimation Tool.
Call me at (616) 942-2449 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation
- Peeling paint in homes built prior to 1978.
- Unpainted downspouts and broken rain gutters.
- Rotting outbuilding in need of demolition.
- Exterior doors that do not properly close and open.
- Exposed wiring and uncovered junction boxes.
- Major plumbing issues and leaks.
- Inoperable HVAC systems.
- Leaky or defective roofs, roofs with a life expectancy of less than three years, and composition over shake.
- Active and visible pest infestation.
- Rotting window sills, eaves, and support columns on a porch.
- Missing appliances that are usually sold with a home, such as a stove.
- Bedrooms without minimum-sized windows or bedroom windows with bars that do not release.
- Foundational or structural defects.
- Wet basements.
- Evidence of standing water in the crawl space.
- Inoperable kitchen appliances.
- Empty swimming pools, pools without a working pump, and pools with mosquito fish.
- Ripped screens.
- No pressure relief valve on water heater.
- Leaning or broken fence.